- 401(k) and 403(b) rollover strategies
- "What-If" scenarios, creating detailed models of cash flow projections, to better understand the likelihood you can retire at a certain age, and a certain standard of living.
- Options available for funding this major expenditure based on your income and your children's ages.
- Analysis of 529 Plans, UTMA/UGMA accounts, and the Hope and Coverdell savings plans.
Comprehensive Portfolio Analysis
- Asset Allocation analysis of your current portfolio, with recommendations for changes that may be indicated, based on your goals, objectives and your tolerance for risk in the financial marketplace.
- Stock option compensation planning, to set a course for exercising those options to best meet your financial goals, while at the same time minimizing the tax burden.
Estate Planning Review
- Ensures the proper estate documents are in place, such as wills, powers of attorney and guardianships.
- Estate planning strategies, where appropriate.
Insurance Needs Review
Life, disability, and long-term care insurance reviews and recommendations.
As your life and needs change, we will work with you to update your financial objectives.